Anchored Arts Tattoo Parlour also offers professional body piercing. Our Body Piercers employ only safe and contemporary piercing methods (compliant with Australian standards and legislation) to ensure a perfect final outcome. We aim to set the standard in what the body piercing experience should be.
10 - 15 minutes
20 - 30 minutes
Change or Upgrade your Piercing
“I walked in with no appointment and got my eyebrow piercing done within 10 minutes! Super welcoming and soothing place. I was a bit anxious and the piercer was so helpful calming me down! I 100% recommend these guys.”
S. Kapernick - Sunshine Coast, Australia
Aftercare For Your Body Piercing
All staff at the studio are certified and trained in Australian standards of infection control. We will share this knowledge with you as we guide you through all precautionary measures to prevent infection both during and after your body piercing experience. It is important to follow the instructions provided by your body piercer on the day of your appointment and use recommended aftercare products.
What To Expect After Your Body Piercing
Week 2-4: Healing yellow ‘crusties’ form, don’t pick them and no touching at any point.
Week 5: Matured redness should almost be gone, continue your cleaning regime.
Week 8-12: Downsize by coming in and saying hi, we may need to change your body jewellery.
The below information should only be used as a guide. Always follow the instructions given to you by your body piercer.
- The piercing should be kept dry as much as possible.
- Don’t play with, rub, twist, pick or scratch your new body piercing.
- Always wash your hands before and after handling your piercing.
- Clean your piercing a minimum of twice daily with the aftercare provided by your piercer or using a saline solution.
- After showering, use a tissue or cotton bud to dry the piercing. Do not use a towel or a face washer.
- Avoid swimming until the piercing has healed.
- Some antiseptics, skin disinfectants, alcohol-based cleaning solutions and tea-tree based skin cleansers can dry out the skin and result in prolonged healing times. Avoid these if possible.
- Do not share jewellery with friends.
- If you experience any problems or are concerned about your new piercing, please return to the studio to consult with your body piercer.